Friday, January 16, 2015

Electrical Circuits


Once I had a activity where I  put different materials in a circuit and see if they were conductors of electricity or an insulator of electricity. There where different materials that I could test like a paper clip ,plastic mesh, a screw ,and a piece of metal. My group and I took turns testing materials going counter clockwise . The people in my group were , Me , Jackson ,and mason who are all my friends. We had to have good cooperation when we had to help each other hold the wires. We had to add some materials like chalk and a metal piece that wasn’t on our paper because we had extras in our bag. The materials we used where extra wire , a D battery , a AA battery , a Christmas light , and a bag of materials that we tested.
By: Hayden
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment