Friday, September 19, 2014

The Many Faces of Wonder

 Hi. My name is Brandon and I’m going to tell you about the book wonder. We chose character traits for the characters in wonder. Via is loving, dependable, and she is responsible. I chose those character traits because via always puts august before her and she always has to do her homework and projects by herself.  Julian is a bully, and he is rude. I chose those because he laughed at august when he thought Jack’s name was Jack Will. August is nice, friendly, and he is funny. I chose those because in the story august is always talking and laughing with jack. August is the main character in wonder. This is what I have to tell you about wonder. 




Each class focused on a different character to describe with character traits. We had the character of Julian.



No comments:

Post a Comment