Thursday, February 20, 2014

Star Lab: Astronomy is Awesome!

I learned that the stars can form different shapes. In the Earth, we are the white clouds of the Milky Way! That was awesome!! That was a thrilling time for me and Miss Glay's  4th Grade Class!!!

By: Lauren Crowe


Have you ever herd of  Ryans  belt and no not that belt  I mean the one in astronomy  trust me it is way cooler than some belt owned by Ryan  that was my favorite part about star lab other than being with miss Glay.                                 

                                          By Haley Foster
 
At the star lab I came in and I was amazed.  First, when we went into the planetarium, we were told an Indian story of how they thought the moon and night came.  Then, the lights went out and we learned about the phases of the moon. Lastly, we were talking about the milky way and Pluto.

By: Sarah Starnes
 

 


1 comment: