Friday, February 13, 2015

Beatnik Poetry Cafe- Can you dig it?


Hey, Daddy-o!

Today the boys dressed up In the 1950's Beatnik style for our Poetry Café. The boys all chose a poem to memorize and recite. They have been working VERY hard on their rhythm, expression, and memorization, and I was so impressed by their performances today! After studying so many famous poets throughout the weeks, this was such a fun way to end our poetry unit! Here are some photos of the students reciting their poems (including some special guest performances). Way to go, boys! I'm proud!!

 



















 
 










 


2 comments:

  1. Way to go boys, and great job dressing up! I know that your teacher was so proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys, you all did a great job today! Thank you for inviting me to your poetry cafe. I was very impressed!

    ReplyDelete